After a whirlwind season 3, we’re here to talk the season finale, The Rickchurian Mortydate! What did we think of the episode? Tune in!
SHOW NOTES – The Rickchurian Mortydate
Semi Pertinent News
- Holy crap the sauce is back…
- Shout out to Chef Mike! Check buttermilkcrispytenders.com to see where you can get that sauce
- Apathetic Enthusiasm is back too!
- This week we look back at why the podcast was on hiatus (mostly because of this podcast)
- Also cover our attempts at Cuphead, PUBG as well as the movie IT and more!
- Corrections/other stuff
- Ep 310 – The Rickchurian Mortydate
- Written by Dan Harmon, Directed by Anthony Chun
- Synopsis –
- Rick and Morty get in a fight with the President. Beth has a mental breakdown and gets back together with Jerry. Rick is not amused.
- Justin and Dan just offloaded a bunch of stuff they like
- Rick and Morty vs The President
- Beth and Jerry Part 2
- Bigger questions
- Why does Rick push the issue of the selfie, even though Morty clearly doesn’t want it?
- Do you feel the episode had a specific political message?
- What’s your favorite sugar chicken at Panda E?
- Favorite Bits
- Unity Thoughts
Listener Suggortions and Short Outs
- Weasel Harmony! Freshbutnoteasy!
- @staceysparlour – Keith David talk
- @Tensai214 – @RickandMorty one of my favorite lines from the show “Let’s get the F out of H!” what about you guys @RickandMortyPod?
- Jaison Abraham – The wikipedia page for Rick
- Weasel Harmony – loves the podcast and appreciates how we represent the Rick and Morty community
- Quitethefellow (Mike) – long review, rose colored glasses (feels this season is the weakest of the three)
- Thealexalcala – I listen to quite a few rick and morty podcasts and this one is by far my favorite. I only wish they had done season 1 and 2.
TeePublic! – www.apatheticenthusiasm.com/shop