This week we get crazy with some simulation action in M. Night Shaym-aliens!
Semi Pertinent News
- Semi-Pertinent news brought to you by Pop Funko
- NO FUNKO NEWS, THANK GOD… that’s semi-pertinent
- Rick and Morty win at the Annie Awards!!
- Best in TV and writing!
- Whitney Avalon Youtube video – I’m Fine
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube… www.website.com/whitneyavalon
- Go support her on Patreon!
- Dan Harmon tweet minute
- if you’re feeling down today, keep in mind that at one point, the quality of life was so low for so long that the most accessible benchmark for comparing “great things” was “sliced bread.”
- S1E4 – “M. Night Shaym-Aliens”
- Originally aired: December 16, 2013
- Written by Eric Acosta and Wade Randolph
- Directed by John Rice
- Rick and Jerry are held captive by aliens in a virtual reality in this M. Night Shyamalan style episode. Rick attempts escape multiple times, only to discover that there are multiple virtual realities encased in one another. However, despite system glitches, Jerry remains completely unaware while trying to sell his advertising slogan for apples. Rick finally games the aliens by giving them a fake recipe for the concoction they were seeking to retrieve from him. The aliens send Rick and Jerry on their way and later explode from the concoction.
Blood Dome Battle League
Fart vs. Mr. Meeseeks
- What happened?
- 38 to 62 (Meeseeks)- Twitter
- 28 to 72 (Meeseeks) – Facebook
- NEXT UP: Blim Blam the Korblock vs. Water T
Listener Suggortions and Short Outs
- Thanks for the support! We are almost about to reach our first stretch goal!
- Had our first hangout SESH!
TeePublic! – www.apatheticenthusiasm.com/shop